List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Re: Syncing Palm's with SuSE KDE or GNOME ?
From:       Mike Green <linux () saesolved ! com>
Date:       2003-06-26 2:16:29

There is no export option and ctrl-A does nothing. And I agree with you that
the RPM I installed was Jpilot 0.99-413. So I don't know what happened...

If and when you have an RPM that will provide more features while still
working with the Handspring Visor, I will much appreciate having it.

Thanks again!