There is no export option and ctrl-A does nothing. And I agree with you that the RPM I installed was Jpilot 0.99-413. So I don't know what happened... If and when you have an RPM that will provide more features while still working with the Handspring Visor, I will much appreciate having it. Thanks again! On Wednesday 25 June 2003 09:37 pm, Charles Philip Chan wrote: > On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:16:56 -0400 > > Mike Green wrote: > > Apparently Version 0.9.5 does not provide for exporting data. At least > > it is not in any of the menus. And the Help menu and man page give > > little information. > > You are using Jpilot 0.99-413, 0.9.5 is the pilot-link version. Are you > sure there is no export option? It should be in the File menu, the > shortcut is ctrl-A. If you want, next time when I upgrade, I can send > you an RPM. > > Charles -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com