List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] gnome
From:       Allen Kenner <gorefeend () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-02-12 20:37:35

I am using GRUB, i did a fresh install ( iv had a lot on this computer before)
and all i use is GRUB, i kinda like it and the fact that SuSe uses it by
default works out for me hehe.

--
Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins' mischievous grins,
And let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have