List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] worth upgrading to KDE 3.1?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-01 21:32:49

Op zaterdag 1 februari 2003 22:03, schreef Charles Philip Chan:
> On February 1, 2003 01:55 am, Allen Kenner wrote:
> > Hey all, im running SuSe Linux 8.1 professional, i was wondering, what is
> > your opinion on 3.1? should i upgrade? why or why not? just want your
> > opinions since i actually trust what you all think (you guys actuallys
> > use it) :) --
>
> Just tab browsing alone is worth upgrading. I was a long time Galeon user
> before switching to Konq and that have been the main thing I missed. Other
> than that the speed improvement is also worth the upgrade. Here is a list
> of new features:

I like tabbrowsing too, but found konqy's tabbed browsing worse than
mozilla's, in mozilla it is possible;
1) to open a frame in a other tab
2) to have the toolbar holdin the tabs always present -> less "flickering"
3) the tabs don't "fall off" the tab toolbar (they are being made smaller all
the time.

Any having the same observations, or is it just me.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless