List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Installation CD boot failure
From:       Alexandros Karypidis <karypid () inf ! uth ! gr>
Date:       2002-12-08 20:00:14

Greetings again,

I was desperate when I posted this message that I started fidling around with
everything. The problem was resolved when I ENABLED the on-board audio
adapter (AC'97) which was previously disabled. I don't know how that affects
the IDE controller but...

Ironically, while 8.1 and Debian now boot happily, 8.0 no longer boots. But I
guess it doesn't matter...

--
To err is human, but to forgive is beyond the scope of the Operating System...

Αλέξανδρος Καρυπίδης
Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλίας
Τμήμα Μηχ/κών Η/Υ, Τηλεπικοινωνιών & Δικτύων

Alexandros Karypidis
University of Thessaly
Computer & Communications Engineering dept.