List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Confuse...
From:       haralambos amarantidis <harry302 () bcpl ! net>
Date:       2002-05-04 16:32:39

I have (had) 7.2 and switched immediately to 8.0. The thing that gets me
though is that 8.0 seems to run much faster on my machine (amd k6-3d
with 256megs and 2 30gig drives. Every time I tried to upgrade to a new
windows version (my pre-linux days which are entirely gone now) I
basically had to get a new machine. go figure.\

My advise: stop complaining and install the suse 8.0. Dive in and enjoy

Harry