List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] SuSE v8 Booting WinME & Mouse Problems
From:       gilson redrick <gilsonr () cityisp ! net>
Date:       2002-04-27 21:38:51

On Saturday, 27 April 2002 04:35, keith wrote:
> Where can I find a list of commands, DIR and CD seem universal but what of
> COPY and MKDIR (haven't tried this one)?

Keith,

On a console, type  "info" (without the quotes). You get a list of all the
commands the shell accepts (more than you'll ever have to use!). With the
down arrow, go down the list to a command which interests you, like "cp",
which reads " cp: (fileutils)cp invocation. Copy files." Press <Enter> to
read what it says. Using the letters U, T, P, N you can navigate to other
pages and/or issues. If you want to quit, type "q".

HTH

Regards,
gr, in /usually/ sunny, balmy Florida's Suncoast.