List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Slightly OT. Is anyone using diy adsl in the UK
From:       Togan Muftuoglu <toganm () dinamizm ! com>
Date:       2002-03-11 13:10:42

* Phil Shrimpton; <phil@shrimpton.co.uk> on 11 Mar, 2002 wrote:
>Followed the instructions at speedtouch.sourceforge.net, took about 20
>minutes and another hour to convice myself it was actually working.  Been up
>for 36 days so far (could only manage 3-4 under Windows).

I envy this 36 days up as my ISP (hint Turkish Telecom) manages to tear
the connection every 6 hrs and can not figure how it happens . Once in
a while I have the pleasure of staying up 6 days. Now look like time to
kick some .... who claims it is superb if I stay up 2 days or so. girrr

bye

--
Togan Muftuoglu