List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] win4lin
From:       Stephen Allewell <stephen () mirramar ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-28 10:18:10

Joe Menola wrote:

> Yes, I applied both patches without errors. Everything is working except the
> win4lin modules aren't loading at boot. I get no error message, so I assume
> the command to load them is missing?
> -jm

The modules won't get loaded until you start Win4Lin.  Does
Win4Lin start?  Are you getting any error messages when you type
win at the command line?  Daft question, but is the Win4Lin
kernel being loaded at boot time.  What do you get if you type
grep mki_ver /proc/ksyms at the command line? It should return
something like c0293680 mki_version_3_0_1.  Did you enable
Win4Lin support when configuring the kernel?

Steve