List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    3 netscape (4.76) Questions
From:       "David C. Johanson" <dcjohan () erols ! com>
Date:       2001-07-10 21:50:57

1. The font size in the mail list window is far smaller than I would
like but I don't seem to be able to locate the control for that portion
of the dialog; where should I be looking (in preferences?) to set the
font size for that part of the mail dialog.

2. When highlighting a group of messages to delete, clicking on delete
results in the messages being deleted but having the cursor jump down
the mail list 12 - 15 items as opposed to just moving to the next
message. Is there a fix for this.

3. In the windoz 4.7 version of netscape there is a column that can be
displayed indicating the number of messages in a thread and how many
have been read; is there a similar option in the linux version that I
can turn on. So far I can't locate this either.

thanks,

dave johanson