List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: screensavers
From:       Glenn Williams <n0hn () abq-nm ! com>
Date:       2001-07-10 21:15:59

Hi, group:

I received many responses to my 'screensaver' post.  Then I discovered
another problem with SuSE 7.2 Personal, while attempting to reply to a
response; Kmail did not reproduce the entire 'original' of the message
I was responding to.  But that's another subject...

My problem with screensavers, was indeed in KDE.  I will try to
download the KDE base updates via ftp in a few moments.

Many thanks to all who responded.

Regards,

Glenn
--