List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] SuSEconfig
From:       Mads Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F8rgensen?= <mmj () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-07-03 22:50:53

* marsaro@interearth.com <marsaro@interearth.com> [Jul 03. 2001 15:33]:

> Anyone know how to stop SuSEconfig from moving scripts?
>
> example:
>
> <thom> SuSEconfig is pissing me off
> <marsaro> OK, how?
> <thom> I have SuSEconfig set to no in my rc.conf

Is he having it like this syntax in /etc/rc.config(!): ?
ENABLE_SUSECONFIG="no"

I just tried:

(mmj@panther) /etc> sudo SuSEconfig                            [15:47]
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running in full featured mode.
Reading /etc/rc.config and updating the system...
SuSEconfig is disabled in /etc/rc.config. Exit...

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and