List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    kdm background
From:       Anders Johansson <anjo.modul1 () telia ! com>
Date:       2001-03-29 10:44:23

I just upgraded to kde 2.1.1, and everything is working fine, except for the
kdm background. It defaults to a SuSE standard grey background with the
chamaeleon. I can change everything else about the kdm display by editing the
/opt/kde2/share/config/kdmrc file, so I know it reads the connect config
file. Has anyone else seen this problem, or at least know the name of the
image - it doesn't show up in lsof - so I can grep for it? I'm stumped.

//Anders