List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] KMail doesn't see local folders
From:       Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2020-02-09 10:53:08

Hi,
after I replaced disk, reinstalled everything etc. I recreated all Akonadi
resources. This was fast and smooth apart of one think. I had bunch of expiry
rules on my main IMAP account to download (move) old e-mails into local
Maildir. I set KMail local folders to point to /home/vojta/.local/share/local-
mail/ The settings dialog says it's valid Maildir folder. It has 14 GB.
Everything seems to be correct, but KMail doesn't see the folders. Clearing
Akonadi cache and trying to restart it etc. didn't help. Any idea how to make
KMail reading valid Maildir folder?
Sincerely,
V.

--