List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Adding liquidshell to KDE:Extra
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-06-08 13:36:48

In data sabato 8 giugno 2019 14:09:42 CEST, Martin Koller ha scritto:

Hello,

> I'd like to request the addition of liquidshell to KDE:Extra

At least from my point of view, there are some issues I'd like solved and / or
clarified:

- Personally, I am only fine with liquidshell being in KDE:Extra and not in
the main distro. I would also like to have assurance on long-term maintenance
(and receiving possible bug reports).

- I am not fine with it being marketed as a replacement for plasmashell.

> The code is now hosted in KDE extragear repository
> https://github.com/KDE/liquidshell

FTR, this is not the canonical URL for the source repository (just to make
sure the right URL is in the package).

--
Luca Beltrame
GPG key ID:  A29D259B