List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Logout script
From:       ianseeks <ianseeks () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-01-14 10:05:04

Hi

I've created a logout script in ~/.kde4/shutdown to do my backup with rsync
which works well but.. when you logout the screen goes black and i would like
to be able to display something on it to say it has starting backing up and it
remains there with perhaps some more progress messages until the process is
complete.

Can anyone point me the correct direction?

regards

Ian