List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] KDF OS12.2 Apper
From:       "Carl Fletcher" <carl.fletcher () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2013-02-02 7:37:08

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 07:23:42 -0000, Raymond Wooninck
<tittiatcoke@gmail.com> wrote:

> But now, even if I change them back to NEVER, apper continues to check
> and
>> notify.
> I have set apper to exactly the same setting and even after a reboot I
> can not
> reproduce this. Apper remains silent and does not check for possible
> updates

That's odd because I have reproduced it on 2 machines now.

Regarding the updates that feed thru incorrectly (IMO)
Perhaps Apper lacks configuration options that could solve that? Or
perhaps it already does and I'm unaware of it?

Thank you for your reply Ray