List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] https://github.com/openSUSE/libzypp/pull/14
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-28 21:37:08

Søndag den 28. oktober 2012 20:41:39 skrev Cristian Morales Vega:
> On 28 October 2012 20:26, Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I still can't believe your cluelessness of the KDE team, who is on it, and
> > how it works.
>
> Also, I am going to do the only thing I can to fix my ignorance and I
> am going to make you one question: "How does it work?"

Like any other part of the distro that is not critical to SLES. There's no
master plan or large team in an ivory tower executing well thought-out plans.

There's just a bunch of individuals scratching their own itches. There's some
coordination on IRC or the mailing list and wiki but not that much. And
whoever does the work, gets to decide. There's no resources for any
development, barely enough manpower to package important upstream stuff.