List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
From:       Rajko <rmatov101 () charter ! net>
Date:       2012-09-20 13:00:29

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:57:42 +0200
Nico Kruber <nico.kruber@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still don't know exactly, how this delta rpm process works.

Me neither; which is obvious when you read:

http://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/html/openSUSE/opensuse-startup/cha.sw_cl.html#sec.rpm.delta

and

/usr/share/doc/packages/deltarpm/README

Without your question I would think that my experience with deltaiso is
sufficient. For deltaiso utility you needed old.iso and delta.iso to
create new.iso. I extrapolated that on delta rpm process, which is not
wrong, but not complete either.

--
Regards, Rajko.