List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] Error building KDE application for xUbuntu 10.10 in OBS
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2011-06-13 21:59:52

Whenever I try to build my KDE application for xUbuntu 10.10 in the openSUSE Build \
System, I get the following error:

installing oxygen-icon-theme
 dpkg-deb (subprocess): unable to execute data (xz): No such file or directory
 dpkg-deb: subprocess <decompress> returned error exit status 2
 dpkg: error processing .init_b_cache/oxygen-icon-theme.deb (--install):
  subprocess dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile returned error exit status 2
  .init_b_cache/oxygen-icon-theme.deb
 exit ...
 [   57.993564] Power down.

The build works for earlier versions of Ubuntu. Is this something missing from the \
Ubuntu 10.10 settings in home:llunak:distro, or is there some extra dependency which \
needs to be specified?

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.