List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] kdepim 4.6
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-13 8:19:42

Mandag den 13. juni 2011 10:07:25 skrev todd rme:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Graham Anderson
> <graham.anderson@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 Jun 2011 20:21:29 Anders Johansson wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Now that kdepim 4.6 has finally been released, is anyone building it for
> >> 11.4?
> >>
> >> Anders
> >
> > You can find it in thekde:unstable:sc/kdepim46 repo, though I have no
> > clue if there are plans to merge the packages into any of the other
> > repos with KDE 4.6.
>
> Can you enabled building for KDE:Unstable:SC?  I am use 4.7, but want
> to test out the stable pim version so I can check if some bugs are
> fixed and if not, report them.

There should be very little difference between pim4.6 and pim4.7 - mostly only
bugfixing.

And since kdepim 4.7 will be the version shipped with KDE SC 4.7 and openSUSE
12.1, whereas kdepim 4.6 probably won't be shipped with anything, anywhere
officially, it makes a lot more sense to test and report issues with pim 4.7
imho.