List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] Move windows by dragging contents
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2011-01-20 19:22:26

On 2011/01/20 14:36 (GMT+0100) Will Stephenson composed:

> Alvin Beach wrote:

>>  I am using KDE 4.5.5 and I was wonder how I can disable moving a window by
>>  dragging inside the window. This seems to only happen with KDE windows
>>  (e.g. not Firefox). I have searched for the setting(s) to turn this off,
>>  but I cannot seem to find them.

> Run "oxygen-settings", the setting is on the first tab.  I think this should
> be disabled by default, anyone else?

Absolutely. I already have too much trouble from accidental drags without
having whole windows moving accidentally as well. With only a small arthritic
assist it's way too easy to move the pointer before LMB release occurs.
--
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver." Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

  Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/