List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] Virtual Desktops
From:       "Matt T." <Matt () Boons ! net>
Date:       2004-06-24 0:07:26

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 19:14, Laurent wrote:
> I have configured two virtual desktops (user), but everytime I login to KDE
> as user, there is only one virt. Desktop left?
> Where has the other one gone?

kde settings are user specific. If you did set the number of desktops for one
user, it does not affect the number of desktops other users see.

If this is not helping you, be more specific:

> I have configured two virtual desktops (user)

where did you configure them? Why do you set "(user)" behind it?

> I login to KDE as user

why you need to login again? Changed setting in kde are usually immediately
effective. Or is the change of desktop numbers only lost after you re-login?

HTH,
Matt