List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Kate
From:       Tomas Willebrand <tomas.willebrand () szooek ! slu ! se>
Date:       2003-04-24 23:10:37

Hi!

I have begun to use Kate now and then. There are a lot of features that I
like. However, it is impossible to change the spell check language once Kate
is started even if I change it in Kspell (control centre).

Also I can't use F7 to open/close the Konsole (terminal window), what is more
annoying is that when I copy something in Kate (Ctrl-C) and move to the
terminal window the Shift-Ins put the copy where the cursor was in Kate
(terminal is active with blinking cursor). Using the mouse-menu and insert
will work though!

I have checked KDE-Kate-KWrite pages and mail achieves but can't get any help.
Spell checking problems and F7 problem seem to have been reported as bug but
should be fixed? Is this a problem only in SuSE?

I have, despite extensive search, not found much written material on Kate
either so any help would be much appreciated.

Yours Sincerely

/Tomas

SuSE 8.1, KDE 3.1.1