List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] Using KMail with netscape
From:       Johnny Ernst Nielsen <johnny.ernst.nielsen () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2003-02-25 10:47:34

Good day Torsten,

> > Just an idea...
> >
> > Perhaps you could wrap you wanted functionality in a script.
[SNIP]

> That is exactly what I am doing.
[SNIP

> But the problem remains. Kmail first uses konqueror to fetch the
> URL to determine it's mime type. In a second step it decides to
> call my script based on that mime type. Then netscape refetches the
> URL.
>
> I don't want kmail to prefetch any URL. Instead it should
> immediately call my script.

Hmm...

Then perhaps you should ask this question on the kde list or the
kde-devel list at KDE, in stead of here at SuSE.

It seems to be a "deep" question, which is better asked at the place
that actually _makes_ kde.

PS
Please do not reply to both the list _and_ me. I'm on the list, and
thus gets the masseage twize.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)