List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Keyboard group toggle in KDE 3.1
From:       "Konstantinos Georgokitsos" <kgeorgokitsos () nomioan ! gr>
Date:       2003-02-25 10:37:12

I have problems with my keyboard group toggle. With KDE3.04 I had used
/etc/X11/XF86Config to set the toggle keys to alt-shift (to toggle between
keyboard language settings, greek - US in my case).
Now, I saw the Keyboard Settings dialogue in the Control Center, and set
there the "Group Shift/Lock behaviour" to "Alt+Shift changes group". As soon
as I applied it, the nice mini-US flag in Kicker showed up, but the toggle
keys didn't work anymore... I can change the keyboard, clicking the flag, so
that at least works. I commented out the setting in XF86Config for possible
interference problems, but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Kostas