List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] no background picture behind login manager (3.1)
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-06 19:51:40

Since I upgraded to kde-3.1 I don't seem to be able to alter the background
image of the login manager.  This is at all systems I've upgraded (more than
1 ;)

Does others have a similar experience, is there a solution?

The config file (/etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc) has the following
entry:
[X-*-Greeter]
AntiAliasing=true
BackgroundCfg=/etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc

Which is actually the file that I was browsing ... ???

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless