List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] KDE 3.1 on 8.1, yet again
From:       Kristian Koehntopp <kris () koehntopp ! de>
Date:       2003-02-05 18:11:13

Am Mi 5.Februar 2003 18:11 schrieb Kevin McLauchlan:
> Tonight I may futz some more with apt, or I may
> attempt Kristian's approach... and thereby learn
> all the things that can go wrong when trying to
> use a simple script.   :-)

Well, the script itself will do nothing and break nothing. It just generates a
list (of packages that you might wish to install).

Between generating the list and actually acting upon it there is this phase
where you are supposed to stop and think. :-)

Good luck!

Kristian

--
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/wishlist/18E5SVQ5HJZXG