List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Now for that kdm oddity (kde3.1)
From:       David Herman <ob1 () yifan ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 21:07:48

My pleasure w/ 3.1 is growing, most of the kinks have evaporated. A few
reboots seems to have done wonders.

My biggest remaining quirk is w/ kdm.

I have a couple of users that are not (and were not previously) shown on
the login screen. I decided to activate them to make logging in easier,
but no matter what I do my changes are not accepted.
I've been trying to use kcontrolcenter to make my changes (I'm a really
slow typist / gui guy) but I guess I'm going to have to resort to
manually editing.

Can someone direct me to the correct fileto edit? Better yet has anyone
else had this problem and found a fix?

--
dh
Don't shop at GoogleGear.com!