List:       suse-imap-e
Subject:    [suse-imap-e] Upgrading to Exchange Server 4.1
From:       "George Bagley" <suse-imap-e () redeye ! com>
Date:       2003-12-22 0:07:06

Hi

I recently received an email (fromSuse) saying that we were applicable
(under our support arrangement) to upgrade to Openexchange Server 4.1 (from
4.0).

I have downloaded the ISO, but would like to know if it is possible to use
the update utility to do the upgrade.

Also - how do you find out what version - or subversion we are currently
running?

Is there a tool which show the version of the various daemons (postfix -
slapd - cyrus-imap)

Regards

George Bagley
Senior Systems Analyst

RedEye International Ltd
t. 020 7627 9313
f. 020 7627 9301
e. george.bagley@redeye.com
w. www.redeye.com

e - b u s i n e s s  i n t e l l i g e n c e