List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] Custom Installation CD: "No base selection available"
From:       Erik Soyez <soyez () science-computing ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 14:40:50

Hello,

I've got another problem while trying to create my own installation CD
(SuSE-8.1).  Everything worked fine, except that AutoYast2 forgot to write
the files 'isolinux.cgf' and 'content' onto the CD-image.  I did that
manualy.  Then I copied the latest patches, ran 'create_package_descr' on
the image (thanks Anas, now it worked:  "EXTRA_PROV"....) and mkisofs'ed
it back again.  The CD boots up, but it doesn't find any software
selection nor a single rpm.  The rpm's are right where they belong and the
"package"-files are up to date.

Any any any ideas?!  Thanks!!!!

Erik.

--