List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] doing it partly manually
From:       Ulrich Hiller <hiller () mpia-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2002-11-27 16:08:42

Hello,

I want to do invoke autoinst.xml on suse 8.1
Is there a way to do (only) the partitioning during this process by hand?
What I mean: Starting the automatic installation, then after the questioning
about inserting the hardware modules it asks to do the partitioning manually.
Is it possible?

Is it possible to do eveerything manually, execpt the installation of the
software programs?

Regards and thank you for the answer, ulrich hiller

Ulrich Hiller
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Astronomie
Koenigstuhl 17
69117 Heidelberg