List:       sun-managers
Subject:    apacha scalable configuration in sun cluster
From:       "Asiye Yigit" <asiye.yigit () gantek ! com>
Date:       2009-09-28 10:05:25

Hello All,

We have configured apache in sun cluster as scalable service.

We have added weblogic modules to apache configuration.

We have two nodes and there are three managed server for each node
configured in apache httpd.conf file.

In httpd.conf file, each node IP and port information have been entered.

When I shutdown the one of the node, we are waiting approximately 5
minutes.

I saw that there are some querires for the the node which has been
shutdowned.

So, which part is querying the stopped node? Apache? Or web logic part?

Is it possible to decrease the time (5 minutes) from where?

Regards,

Asiye Yigit