List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: Problems with Opera and Struts?
From:       Michael McGrady <mike () michaelmcgrady ! com>
Date:       2004-05-29 2:06:52

Everyone is saying sensible things and these are my thoughts exactly.  But,
that is not what I am getting.  I am tending to think that the only option
is that the problem has happened to appear when Opera is running and that
really there is something wrong with the session management.  That is the
direction I have started to go.  I have been buoyed by the fact that you
all agree that the problem with Opera seems nuts to you too.  Thanks.

Michael