List:       struts-user
Subject:    RE: using logic:iterate to load html:link
From:       "Karr, David" <david.karr () attws ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 16:43:09

It's not part of "struts.jar", but it is part of the Struts
distribution.  If you download the newly released 1.1b3 release, you'll
find it in the "contrib/struts-el" directory.

There is a "README.txt" file in that directory that provides some very
basic information.  There is also a small amount of documentation on
Struts-EL in the Struts User Guide.

You should also read the JSTL specification, available from Sun at
<http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/jstl/>.

Once you're familiar with Struts and the JSTL, there's not much more I
can tell you.  Struts-EL is just a pure integration of the Struts tag
library with the JSTL expression language evaluation engine.