List:       struts-dev
Subject:    Re: Struts-faces
From:       Craig McClanahan <craigmcc () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-07-06 3:00:05

Craig McClanahan wrote:

> Note:  my nightly build scripts use Ant, not Maven ... and I'm in the
> process of cleaning that up.

I should clarify what I really meant to say :-).

I'm cleaning up my Ant-based build scripts to be more explicit about
which versions of dependent projects I use in the nightly Struts build,
so that it's easy to extract such a list.  I have no intention of
switching the Struts nightly build (or the nightly builds for the
commons packages, which I also create) to be Maven based anytime in the
near future -- *definitely* not until there is a real Maven 1.0 release,
but probably not even then (my professional world is all Ant based, and
Maven doesn't buy me enough personally right now to invest in learning
its quirks) .

Anyone who wants to do that (ideally, it should be on Apache managed
hardware to improve reliability) is welcome to take a crack at it.
Uploading to the nightly builds distribution directory is arrangeable
for committers.

Craig