List:       struts-dev
Subject:    [VOTE] Steve Raeburn as a Struts Committer
From:       Ted Husted <husted () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-06-30 21:04:48

Steve Raeburn has been a regular contributor to the mailing list and has
recently put together a Struts Examples application that he would like
to donate.

http://www.ninsky.com/struts/

I think Steve would be of great help in refactoring our existing sample
applications into a single modular application and adding this new module.

I believe that this would be a good time to bring Steve on board as a
Struts Committer.

He has my +1

-Ted.