List:       stampede-linux-user
Subject:    includes?
From:       Griffin Caprio <griffinc () ameritech ! net>
Date:       1999-05-18 11:30:37

Can anyone tell me why the pcmcia package modules are compiled for the
2.0.35 kernel, but the current stampede is shipped with the 2.2.1
kernel?  Also, when I try to compile a new kernel or the newest pcmcia
package, I get an error of missing include files (posix.h, etc.)?  Whre
could these go?  What package are they in?