List:       stampede-linux-user
Subject:    libcapplet.so
From:       Allen Wong <amadeus () linuxfan ! com>
Date:       1999-05-18 2:41:00

I am unable to get enlightenment's configuration program working.  I
enter the command:

ldd `which e-conf`

which tells me that libcapplet.so.0 is missing.  Using the Stampede
website's filesearch function, I find that I need to install
gnome-core-0.30.slp but that package is nowhere to be found!  I did find
the gnome-core-1.0.5.slp but after installing it, that library is still
missing.  Can someone help?  Thanks.

Allen
--
Linux:  If you're not careful, you might actually learn something.