List:       stampede-linux-user
Subject:    Windowmanagers relying on wrong version of libungif
From:       Wes Morriston <morristo () stripe ! colorado ! edu>
Date:       1999-05-05 18:06:51

I just did a clean installation the latest version of stampede.  When I
try to run enlightenment or windowmaker or icewm, I get the following
error message.

enlightenment: error in loading shared libraries: libungif.so.3: cannot
open

Looks like these packages were compiled against an earlier version of
libungif.  Version 4 is the one that is included in the libs.

Wes