List:       ssl-users
Subject:    Re: [ssl-users] SSL and Java
From:       Arjun Khanna <arjun () jump ! net>
Date:       1999-02-05 15:35:17

At 02:19 PM 2/4/99 -0800, Gaurav Mangalick wrote:

>My question is, I update the Web Server to ask for client Certificate.
>How can i send a client certificate, using the java wrapper for SSLeay,
>the web server.

Just in case you haven't solved this yet. You could simply associate your
client certificate with the Java equivalent of SSL_CTX. You dont have to
explicitly send the cert, of course. Just enable client auth at the server.

why not look at some of the interfaces done by Sun, Phaos Inc for their SSL
engines. It might give you some ideas.
http://www.javasoft.com/security/ssl/Package-javax.net.ssl.html
http://www.phaos.com

-Arjun