List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] public folders related question
From:       "Jean Caron,,," <caronj () norac ! net>
Date:       2005-03-29 18:20:23

Hi folks,

I just upgraded to sqwebmail 5.0.1. Works as expected. My question is with
regards to the ">>> Public Folders" folder in my INBOX. I'm new to shared
folders, never used them before. I followed the instructions and now I've
got shared folders,  it's all good. However, I was expecting those shared
folders to be somehow "attached" or to be sub-folders of the ">>> Public
Folders" folder, which they are not. Instead I have "+++ Shared" folder in
my INBOX with sub-folders to which I subscribe.

Just wondering, where does this folder (">>> Public Folders") come from and
what is it for ? There's nothing in it, except INBOX, which brings me back
to my INBOX.

Cheers,
Jean