List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] Nondelivrable notification
From:       Brian Candler <B.Candler () pobox ! com>
Date:       2005-03-28 18:13:33

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 06:55:56PM +0300, Administrator wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>    it is possible to set up Qmail to act like sendmail regarding
>    nondelivrable notifications?

Why ask here? This is not a qmail mailing list, it's sqwebmail (which is a
completely different and unrelated software package)

>    I want the following:
>
>    1. if a message is undelivrable for 4 hours, I want to generate a
>    notification, and keep trying to deliver for 4 days.
>
>    2. after 4 days to delelete the message from queue and generate the
>    nondelivrable notification to sender.

I happen to use Exim as my MTA. I could tell you how to configure Exim to do
that. But I have no idea about qmail - like I say, this is not a qmail list.

I presume there are qmail mailing lists you could join though.

Brian.