List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] Re: sqwebmail display html messages
From:       Sam Varshavchik <mrsam () courier-mta ! com>
Date:       2003-10-28 12:05:01

o k writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have sqwebmail-3.3.1 installed.
>
> The problem is that when I send an html embedded inside the e-mail message,
> containing images or href links they are displayed improperly, displaying
> the img src tags as a href links.

No, that's how HTML should be properly displayed.

> I have read in the file sqwebmail/SECURITY but still I want to control the
> webmail to display the html page properly.

The html page is displayed properly.  To display it otherwise would be
improper, since it would be a violation of privacy.

In case you haven't been paying attention, all major freemail services are
moving to not automatically displaying external image links.