List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    [sqwebmail] sqwebmail display html messages
From:       "o k" <omniabanna () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-28 9:08:32

Hi,

I have sqwebmail-3.3.1 installed.

The problem is that when I send an html embedded inside the e-mail message,
containing images or href links they are displayed improperly, displaying
the img src tags as a href links.

I have read in the file sqwebmail/SECURITY but still I want to control the
webmail to display the html page properly.

I tried in the sqwebmail page when I login to my account to uncheck the
ckeckbox of "Display HTML E-Mail", this let the html message that should be
embedded inside the e-mail message as an attachment and gives me 2 buttons
to display or download the html page, when I click on display button, the
html page is displayed in a new window properly with all the images and src
tags displayed properly.

I need to know how to control the sqwebmail to display html pages inside th
e-mail messages properly, & don't remove tags as it does now.

Thanks