List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] new file proposal
From:       Kurt Bigler <kkb () breathhost ! net>
Date:       2003-02-27 7:28:52

on 2/26/03 11:17 PM, Jesse Guardiani <jesse@wingnet.net> wrote:

> [...]

Well, then it will help people like me a lot if the documentation explains
that this option would be strictly unnecessary, and that *:* should have
done the same thing except that that case was not implemented.  Then none of
us will be scratching their heads, and everybody will know what they need to
do to get their work done.

Meanwhile since I'm the "purist" I would agree to change this implementation
and the doc later (or even now) if you are willing.  Same offer for my other
point, if it turns out to be valid.  Having gone this far without having to
do any work its only fair that I do some, especially under the
circumstances.

Thanks,
Kurt Bigler