List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] sqwebmail Users Guide and Templates for young children?
From:       Jesse Cablek <sqwebmail () everchanging ! org>
Date:       2003-01-31 17:33:21

Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> On Thursday 30 January 2003 21:49, Joe Selvaggi wrote:
>
>>Howdy.
>>
>>Like "DOODS" before me, I too am new to the list and sure these
>>questions would have been asked before, so I too am keen view an
>>archive if one is available.
>>
>>Users Guide:
>>Does anyone know of a Users Guide or similar to assist first time users
>>to learn features of standard sqwebmail template.
>>
>>Templates suited to young children:
>>Does anyone know of templates that are more suited to Primary School
>>students / young children.
>

> Not many (or any) templates available. But, you can always make your own.

[...]

Interesting thing, I saw in the archives that someone was offering space
if a template site were to be made to distribute them. I'd be interested
in helping with such a site, as I made a really nice purple-style
template a couple years ago, and have since lost it. I'd like to have a
copy of it back if anyone has it, but to eliminate this issue for the
future, an archive site would be nice.

I have dealings with PHP+MySQL, and I've also done Perl without
databases (though learning Perl with MySQL modules also)

-jesse