List:       sqwebmail
Subject:    Re: [sqwebmail] sqwebmail html problems as rendered by IE 5.0
From:       Jesse Guardiani <jesse () wingnet ! net>
Date:       2003-01-31 16:54:39

IMHO, it would be nice to see these changes incorporated into the distro.

Especially if they don't hinder viewing from other browsers.

Sam? What do you think?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact sales@onerateamerica.com for more info.