List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] Bug Report
From:       "Elaine Mather" <E.Mather () uea ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2011-01-30 20:04:28

I am a new user and I have chnged some setting for my saignature etc
however I think I have changed somthing that I shouldnt as the list with
my emails will not come up at the side of the mails.

Can you check my seting and see what I have dome please.

Kind Regards,

Elaine Mather

Office    07787977989
Personal  07764607572

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message
  ... use a specific plugin/function
  ... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0;
SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media
Center PC 6.0; MDDC; .NET4.0C)

My web server information:
  PHP Version 4.4.6
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = xml
    * 1 = tokenizer
    * 2 = standard
    * 3 = session
    * 4 = posix
    * 5 = overload
    * 6 = mbstring
    * 7 = gettext
    * 8 = ctype
    * 9 = zlib
    * 10 = pcre
    * 11 = openssl
    * 12 = apache2handler
    * 13 = Zend Optimizer

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.8
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = translate
    * 1 = calendar
    * 2 = abook_take
    * 3 = bug_report
    * 4 = sent_subfolders
    * 5 = delete_move_next
    * 6 = message_details
    * 7 = listcommands
    * 8 = squirrel_logger
    * 9 = cookie_warning
    * 10 = view_as_html
    * 11 = unsafe_image_rules
    * 12 = squirrelspell
    * 13 = abook_import_export

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  dovecot
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] ready.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND
UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS UIDPLUS
LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN