List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] Correct naming scheme for
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2006-12-29 21:32:43

On Fri, Dec 29, 2006 21:52:04 PM +0200, Tomas Kuliavas (tokul@users.sourceforge.net) wrote:

> In correct listing INBOX.test_1 and INBOX.test_2 should be listed between
> INBOX and Drafts. In SquirrelMail 1.4.9a they are listed after Trash. See
> 1353394 bug tracker.
>
> Patch attached. It can be applied in SquirrelMail function

OK, thanks, I'll try it, but (if I understand the patch) this only
fixes the _order_ in which the mailboxes are listed, doesn't it? Not
if they are seen or not. See the original question: regardless of the
order in which they are listed, how must the mailboxes be called so that
dovecot will see them and let Squirrelmail see them?

Thanks,
M.

--
You should never let "free software" ideology take away your freedom
of choice.                                       read on fedora list